Mother's Day Hawaiian Dinner Cruise
Nothing is too good for Mom on Mother's Day. Pamper her with an evening of fine dining and great entertainment on a the Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise. Enjoy Crab, Beef Tenderloin & Chicken along with the "60 Years of Aloha"- revue!
- Live Hawaiian Music & Entertainment
- Delicious Crab, Beef & Chicken dinner
- "Champagne" Toast for Moms & a Mai Tai
Dinner menu (subject to change):
- Waipoli Baby Romaine, Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Entrée of Canadian Snow Crab Legs, Tenderloin of Beef & BBQ
Chicken, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Citrus Ponzu,
Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
- Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan are available with 24 hours notice.
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 5:00 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from the Waikiki area is an optional add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
- Operation Days:
- Mother's Day
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- 1,500 passengers
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. Custom built in Seattle Washington in 1992, she is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs, and much more