Old Lahaina Luau
This luau is very popular. If ordering within a month please call for availability.
In ancient Hawaii a luau was prepared to honor royalty. When you attend an Old Lahaina Luau in Maui you are treated like royalty starting with a traditional lei greeting from our friendly staff. The entire Lahaina Luau evening will be filled with island craft demonstrations, traditional music, cultural dances, hula dancing, and of course a delicious Hawaiian luau feast. You will enjoy being surrounded by traditional Hawaiian culture as you relax sipping on your favorite cocktail or drink while taking in the majestic sunset and vista. Old Lahaina Luau’s location and ambience takes you back to the time of an Old Hawaiian fishing village. Reserve your Old Lahaina Luau Tickets for a fantastic night of entertainment and delicious Hawaiian cuisine with Hawaii Activities Discount.
Old Lahaina Luau provides a great family experience. Sit together as a family enjoying music, food, entertainment, and a gorgeous sunset and scenery. If you can fit only one luau in your Hawaii vacation plans, be sure to make it the Old Lahaina luau on the island of Maui. We will be glad to accommodate any special needs such as an infant seat, wheelchair, walkers, etc. Please call us with any questions you may have at 866-482-9775.
- Pua'a Kalua – Pork roasted in the beachside imu, the Hawaiian underground oven
- Laulau – Succulent bundles of pork wrapped in taro leaf and cooked until tender
- Pipi Ko'ala – Grilled beef steak
- I'a – Maui-style fish
- Moa – Island-style chicken marinated with guava sauce garnished with fresh pineapples and toasted sesame seeds
- Chicken Long Rice – Shredded chicken, Maui onions, ginger and rice bean noodles in broth
- Local-Style Fried Rice – Fried rice with green onions, peas and sesame oil
- Stir Fry Vegetables – Zucchini, Maui onions, carrots, broccoli and sugar snap peas
- Island Crab Salad – Crab, shrimp and water chestnuts
- Uala – Sliced Big Island sweet potatoes
- Lu'au Kalo – Taro and lu’au leaf combined with creamy coconut milk
- Lomi Lomi Salmon – Local tomatoes, Maui onions and salted salmon
- Pohole Salad – Fern shoots, Maui onions and tomatoes served in a vinaigrette sauce
- Poke Ahi – Fresh raw ahi (yellowfin tuna) with green onions and Maui onions
- Poi – Made from boiling and mashing the root of the taro plant
- Poke He'e – Marinated cooked octopus/tako
- Fresh Island Fruit & Banana Bread
- Fresh Seasonal Fruits
- Assorted Island Desserts – Passion fruit cake, Upcountry lavender lemon shortbread cookies, Hawaiian chocolate chili pepper brownie and haupia (coconut pudding)
Old Lahaina Luau Imu
Old Lahaina Luau in Maui
Old Lahaina Luau Tickets
- Where and When:
- Oceanfront at 1251 Front Street, Lahaina, Maui. View Map
September & March to May:
Check-in is at 5:45 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:45 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:30 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm.
June to August:
Check-in is at 6:15pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 6:15pm.
Dinner starts at 7:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 8:15 pm to 9:15pm.
October to February:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:00 pm to 8:15 pm.
**Entertainment/Dinner start times may be subject to be slightly earlier or later depending on how the schedule is going.
- Please let us know of any special considerations such as infants, wheelchair, etc.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Premium open bar included throughout the evening!
Infant pricing (children 2 and under) are considered "lap children" and will not have their own seat or plate. They must sit in the lap of an adult.
Please let us know if anyone in your party has special needs such as wheelchair, etc.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily
- 3 hours
- Old Lahaina Luau